Skip Navigation

Questo è il forum di assistenza tecnica di WPML, il plug-in multilingue di WordPress.

La sua lettura è permessa a tutti, ma la pubblicazione è riservata esclusivamente ai clienti di WPML. Il team di WPML risponde sul forum 6 giorni su 7, 22 ore su 24.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

This topic contains 5 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by matteoF-24 1 anno, 11 mesi fa.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autore Post
June 20, 2019 at 7:09 am

matteoF-24

Sto tentando di:
vedere l'header anche nelle pagine tradotte

Link a una pagina dove è possibile vedere il problema:
hidden link

Mi aspettavo di vedere:
L'header anche nella pagina tradotta in inglese

Invece ho ottenuto:
Invece l'header non compare nella pagina tradotta.

June 20, 2019 at 8:28 am #4057595

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am going to answer this in English, I hope that is ok, if you still need help in Italian please let me know.

Could you please follow below steps and let me know how it goes?

- I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40Mb as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

=== Please backup your database and website ===

- Please upgrade your server’s PHP version to a higher level: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

- PHP is 5.6.40 which is good, but it's advised is to use more up-to-date version for better performance and stability. You can contact your website hosting company to upgrade this for you.

- Could you please follow our step by step documentation here to translate Elementor header template:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/#translating-header-templates

- Here is doc for menu translation:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/

- Please delete all sort of caches on your site / server cache / plugin cache / CDN cache (if any), clear browser cache and then check the page. I would suggest to disable plugin temporary.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

June 20, 2019 at 8:53 am #4057737

matteoF-24

Hello Noman,

english is ok!
I updated the wp-config file as your instructions.

Now I see the header also in english, but I can't see the menu on the header. I don't know way but the header has a different behavior than footer. (the footer works well)

Other thing: on the "en" page the is a line on the screen and I can't understand the reason.
See the attached image.

Thank you!

Schermata 2019-06-20 alle 10.47.38.png
June 20, 2019 at 5:39 pm #4062085

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

You can fix this issue by adding the following CSS in custom CSS section of the theme OR in WPML >> Languages > Additional CSS section:

.content-area {
Border:none !important;
}

To further debug header translation issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

CSS.jpg
June 20, 2019 at 6:07 pm #4062177

matteoF-24

Thank you Noman,

the CSS has solved display issue.
About the language switcher i solved changing solution.

Thank you again for your support!

June 20, 2019 at 6:07 pm #4062179

matteoF-24

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!