This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.22 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 24 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by francescoP-43 4 mesi, 3 settimane fa.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Autore Post
June 22, 2019 at 2:04 am #4069583

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English ) Spagnolo (Español ) Tedesco (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

It seems you imported your database onto the sandbox test site. Is this the default theme or a modified child version?

I was able to recreate the issue, but in order to verify of the issue is theme or plugin related I will need a clean install, with the default theme and all plugins necessary to recreate the issue.

Please install default Hotello theme and any plugins realted to the issue, like WPBakery Page Builder and Easy WP Hotelier, etc. again onto the following site and I will recreate the content for testing.

One Click Login: hidden link

Leave me short notification once the site is ready for testing.

In case the issue will not exist on a new installtion we will take further steps by migrating you website to our test server and proceed with debugging.

Kind regards
Andreas

June 22, 2019 at 7:09 am #4070603

francescoP-43

I didn't import my database, the theme that I installed on the test site is the one with the sample data provided by the author of the template.

1 - I installed the original theme
2 - I installed the plugins and sample data

Wasn't that what you asked me to do?

June 24, 2019 at 6:19 pm #4079155

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

I only needed to verify of we are handling with default content on the test site to make sure
the problem is not related to your database.

The issue has been recreated on a new installtion and has been escalated to our compatiblity team for further investigation. I will be in contact as soon I receive feedback.

Kind regards
Andreas

June 24, 2019 at 6:40 pm #4079277

francescoP-43

ok, I await your news.
Thank you.

June 24, 2019 at 9:14 pm #4079811

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hi!

We will be in contact soon. Hopefully, the compatiblity team will be able to find a workaround in the meantime until the issue should be solved with upcoming updates.

It might be necessary to reach out to the theme/plugin author´s as well.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 1, 2019 at 6:23 am #4115779

francescoP-43

Good morning,
come the solution to the problem? My client is starting to make me weigh this waiting, letting me understand that I am not respecting delivery times. Today I also write to the support team of the authors of the theme. I hope to deal with it as soon as possible.

July 1, 2019 at 2:34 pm #4120257

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

The issue has been solved after adding the Custom XML Config and WPML -> Settings -> Custom XML Config and by translating the room IDs with the WPML Translation Editor. Please see the sreenshots for further explaination and let me know if you do have any questions.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 1, 2019 at 3:23 pm #4120783

francescoP-43

Yes, OK. I am very happy with this, but now the problem still appears in the price (which seemed to have been resolved before) now they are all back to € 0.00

why?

July 1, 2019 at 5:31 pm #4121387

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for letting me know.

The issue was solved after re-translating the rooms.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 1, 2019 at 10:42 pm #4122411

francescoP-43

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!