This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.94 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Etichettato: 

This topic contains 3 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 2 mesi fa.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Autore Post
August 13, 2019 at 9:40 am #4386723

rossellaO

Sto tentando di: inserire il selettore della lingua nel menu principale della homepage ma appare solo la lingua corrente e non il menu a tendina per poter scegliere l'altra lingua

Link a una pagina dove è possibile vedere il problema: hidden link

Mi aspettavo di vedere: il menu a tendina per selezionare la lingua

Invece ho ottenuto: compare solo la lingua corrente

August 13, 2019 at 4:26 pm #4389489

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English ) Spagnolo (Español ) Portoghese, Brasile (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @rossellao, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Our Italian forum is closed until 27th August. Is it ok to continue this ticket in English?

I tried to check the URL (hidden link) but I got a "Sito in costruzione" message. COuld you please chekc?

If possible, please send us access to your WordPress dashboard (website URL, login and password) I'll take a look at the settings. - Please use the private field to send the sensitive data - do not post if you do not see it.

It would be better if you give me a test site rather than the live site.

IMPORTANT Please backup a working copy of site files and database before.

All the best,
Diego

August 14, 2019 at 9:09 am #4393681
rossellaO

Hi Diego, in the meantime I solved the problem by myself, but now I have a new one: I cannot link the translated menu correctly. The current language of my website is italian, I already translate it in english, but all the voices of main menu bring me to italian version of the site, despite I created a main menu in english with customized links that supposed to take to various parts of my homepage (like it is a one page website).
Moreover I don't know where to translate footer area olny for the english part of the website.
[content removed by admin]

I nuovi thread creati da Diego Pereira e collegati a questo sono elencati di seguito:

https://wpml.org/it/forums/topic/split-selettore-della-lingua/

August 14, 2019 at 2:40 pm #4396119

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English ) Spagnolo (Español ) Portoghese, Brasile (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

As the previous issue has already been resolved, I will open a new ticket for this new one.

I will reply in the new ticket.

Regards,
Diego