This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Etichettato: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Bobby 6 mesi, 3 settimane fa.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Autore Post
April 29, 2019 at 9:40 pm #3706753

simonez-4

dopo l'installazione dell'ultima versone de plugin ricevo quest messaggio:

Abbiamo rilevato un problema con alcune tabelle del database. Contatta l'assistenza di WPML per risolverlo.

Table 'Sql1089990_1.wpkt_icl_strings' doesn't exist

Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => Cookie Notice
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 690273c84ab2e9f16976a541ecfefc5f
[name] => Message in the notice
[value] => Utilizziamo i cookie per essere sicuri che tu possa avere la migliore esperienza sul nostro sito. Se continui ad utilizzare questo sito noi assumiamo che tu ne sia felice.
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] =>
)

April 30, 2019 at 9:19 pm #3714973

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

If possible i would like to take a closer look at your WPML database tables and make sure that all the tables have been installed correctly without any indexes missing

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

The topic ‘[Closed] tabella wpkt_icl_strings’ is closed to new replies.