This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I see this error message: " We have detected that the product_type field has not been set correctly for the translations of some products. It is checked because the product_type taxonomy has been translated. You can change this setting from the WooCommerce Multilingual troubleshooting page. "

Solution: Please try below steps:

- Set the "product_type" taxonomy as not translatable (which is required). - Run the scan available at the WooCommerce Multilingual troubleshooting page.

Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/we-detected-that-the-product_type-field-was-set-incorrectly-for-some-product-tra-4/#post-2868778

This topic contains 2 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Roberta Irene Vivenzio 4 mesi, 4 settimane fa.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autore Post
May 13, 2019 at 8:38 am #3796099

Roberta Irene Vivenzio

Buongiorno,
sto realizzando la traduzione dei prodotti in lingua inglese (al momento nascosta al pubblico), il sito funziona ma visualizzo questo messaggio di errore:
"Abbiamo rilevato che il campo product_type non è stato impostato correttamente per le traduzioni di alcuni prodotti. Questo si è verificato perché la tassonomia product_type è stata tradotta. Puoi modificare questa impostazione dalla pagina di risoluzione dei problemi di WooCommerce Multilingual. "
In WPML > Impostazioni > Traduzione delle tassonomie il campo Tag (product_type) è impostato come NON traducibile.
Come posso risolvere questo problema? Può dipendere dal fatto che ho cancellato un attributo?
Grazie!

Roberta

May 13, 2019 at 8:50 am #3796219

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am going to answer this in English, I hope that is ok, if you still need help in Italian please let me know.

Could you please try below steps and let me know how it goes?

- Set the "product_type" taxonomy as not translatable (which is required)
- Run the scan available at the Woocommerce Multilingual troubleshooting page

- We have another user who was able to solve the same issue with above steps:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/we-detected-that-the-product_type-field-was-set-incorrectly-for-some-product-tra-4/#post-2868778

Thank you

May 21, 2019 at 8:03 am #3852877

Roberta Irene Vivenzio

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!