This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Etichettato: 

This topic contains 3 risposte, has 3 voci.

Last updated by George Botsev 4 mesi, 3 settimane fa.

Assigned support staff: George Botsev.

Autore Post
May 28, 2019 at 2:26 pm #3907863

claudioF-8

Sto tentando di: installare wpml su un sito wordpress con tema rehub child theme customizzato, che ha subito delle modifiche dal punto di vista di traduzioni tramite loco translate e modifiche via codice.
il sito una volta installato wpml smette di funzionare e nella bacheca di wordpresse mi spunta l'errore in oggetto: "There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you."

chiedo supporto.
Grazie

May 28, 2019 at 6:24 pm #3909353

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

our Italian supporters are currently offline , if you dont mind continuing in English i can help you resolve this issue.

I will need to examine your WPML table within the database to verify that it is not missing any index fields. If an index field is missing we will need to manually fix it for you.

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

May 29, 2019 at 3:23 pm #3916863

Bobby
Supporter

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

within your WPML database table icl_strings there is an index missing which causes this warning to show up.

We will need to manually patch this database table , unfortunately we cannot share the solution on how we patch it on the forum as it needs to be done by our developers and its a tricky process.

Once done you will be updated here

May 31, 2019 at 8:47 am #3928639

George Botsev
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+03:00)

Hello!
I fixed the problem on your site.