This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 2 settimane, 1 giorno fa.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Autore Post
October 1, 2019 at 3:45 pm #4673543

niccoloP-4

Hi!

I've tried to translate the Home page but the sliders (the top one and the "Client" set of images with the softwares at the bottom) are not visibile; could you check and let me know what we can do?

Login info:
https://wpml.org/it/forums/topic/how-can-i-translate-betheme-content-blocks-texts-etc/#post-4621809

Thank you!

October 1, 2019 at 8:36 pm #4675299

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English ) Portoghese, Brasile (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a detailed look in your website and noticed your english homepage didn't have any slider assigned. Here are the steps I tried:

1 - In your WordPress Dashboard > Pages I clicked to edit your homepage and then I changed to the english language using the top admin bar language switcher.

2 - Then, I scrolled down to the options at the bottom of the page editing screen and found the option 'Slider | Revolution Slider' and assigned the 'Slider robotics' to it. See attached screenshot.

Note: Although this option is checked and you will see the slider working properly in your translated homepage, you still need to add a translation for your it, I noticed your slider is not yet fully translated. See: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/ for detailed instructions on how to proceed.

3 - I also noticed you still don't have actual translations for your clients posts, please, make sure to add all the needed translations for it in your WordPress Dashboard > Clients or set this post type (Clients (client)) as 'Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language' from your WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Settings > Post Types Translation in case you need to show the same clients logos and info for all the languages.

Note: Don't forget your english language is set as hidden in your WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Languages > Hide languages and you need to uncheck this option in case you need to see your changes working.

Please, let me know if the above helps or if you need any additional instructions and details, have a nice day.