This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

Etichettato: 

This topic contains 5 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Laura 1 mese, 1 settimana fa.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Autore Post
September 3, 2019 at 11:50 am #4504111

Filippo Del Ferraro

Thank you very much, now I found it, not if your colleague had told you but I needed to find the address part in the get-in-touch page, could you help me?

September 3, 2019 at 1:19 pm #4504685

Filippo Del Ferraro

ok, sorry I had not seen, I also have another problem

September 3, 2019 at 1:21 pm #4504713

Laura
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English ) Italiano (Italiano ) Portoghese, Brasile (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

in this case you have to translate a module from the page builder so you won't find it in String Translation.

I added it to your xml-config and now you can find it in the Advanced Editor, just edit the translation of the page and you'll find the address.

September 3, 2019 at 1:26 pm #4504743

Filippo Del Ferraro

regarding the last problem:
When I try to insert the widget for changing the language in the main menu it shows me the drop-down menu, I would like only the flags as you see it now

September 3, 2019 at 1:31 pm #4504773

Filippo Del Ferraro

Excuse me, but in the translation of the page I found only the address, instead I meant the whole block

September 3, 2019 at 2:27 pm #4505241

Laura
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English ) Italiano (Italiano ) Portoghese, Brasile (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

if you have new different problems, please open new tickets, as our policy is 1 issue, 1 ticket.

The module with the contact information doesn't seem to be a regular Visual Composer module, maybe it comes from the theme.

However, it seems it's not possible to translate the labels. I'm not sure if it's the Advanced Editor that filters them or what else.

You might try to activate the Classic editor in WPML > Settings and see if the labels appear there.

The topic ‘[Closed] Translating VC module’ is closed to new replies.