Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 14:00 12:00 – 14:00 12:00 – 14:00 12:00 – 14:00 12:00 – 14:00 -
- 17:00 – 21:00 17:00 – 21:00 17:00 – 21:00 17:00 – 21:00 17:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Vienna (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 29, 2022 at 10:08 am #11566249

erikN-16

Hi!

I need help getting the "translation button" to appear. As you can see it in the snip it is not shown here, therefore I am not able to find it. Can you please assist me?

Thank you!

wordpress snip.png
June 29, 2022 at 5:15 pm #11570407

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Vienna (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue. Please share the following details for tracking this.

1) Does it only happens with two pages of the site

2) Is there any difference in the results when you resend the page for translation from WPML>>Translation Management Dashboard

3) Please share with us the WordPress debug.log(not WPML debug information) for collecting more details on this. Refer to this page for instructions https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

To enable WordPress Debug log, open your wp-config.php file of site root and look for define('WP_DEBUG', false);. Change it to:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the */wp-content/* directory. Please do the steps to reproduce the bug and check if you are getting any errors or warnings related to WPML in the log file.

If you can paste your debug.log to http://pastebin.com/index.php and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess of discussion).

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation button’ is closed to new replies.