Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
May 26, 2022 at 10:07 am #11314063

ricardoJ-3

I have an ACF Repeater (Copy once) with some sub_fields (Don't Translate) and other ones translatables.

These not translatable sub_fields must be updated everyday (for example stock) via All Import.

I'm updating main language posts (ES) and I would like those sub_fields to be the same (not translated / copied?) in translations (EN).

Is this possible or should I update all posts and translations via CSV?

May 27, 2022 at 3:50 am #11322035

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

When you are using WooCommerce with WPML usually the stock is in sync between products, but do I understand right, that you are not using WC and instead you are handling a CPT of products that uses product details based on ACF?

Please try to set this stock field to "copy" but take note that this will only allow copying of the field value when translating a product.

This means you will need to update the translations in order to have a similar stock.

Possibly running an import for the translated products would be advisable in this case.

You will need our WPML All Import Addon for this purpose:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/

Best regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Update ACF sub_field across translations’ is closed to new replies.