This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Giuseppe 4 anni, 6 mesi fa.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Autore Post
March 18, 2015 at 7:08 pm #581456

Giuseppe

I am trying to: I have installed the plugin, but when I have actived it the site don't working and I see a blank page. Now I have disable the plugin

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: the home page

Instead, I got: a blank page

March 18, 2015 at 9:09 pm #581545

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English ) Portoghese, Brasile (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Please could you enable debug to see if any error message is displayed? To do it, please check the steps in our documentation: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Then try again to check the problem. If any error message appears, please paste here in the post for me to see.

Thank you.

March 18, 2015 at 9:22 pm #581552

Giuseppe

I have put wordpress in debug mode but it don't show me any error, blank page remains

March 18, 2015 at 10:42 pm #581593

Giuseppe

The log file:

[18-Mar-2015 22:48:22 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of TGM_Bulk_Installer_Skin::before() should be compatible with Bulk_Upgrader_Skin::before($title = '') in /var/www/clients/client3/web6/web/wp-content/themes/theme45160/includes/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 1893
[18-Mar-2015 22:48:22 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of TGM_Bulk_Installer_Skin::after() should be compatible with Bulk_Upgrader_Skin::after($title = '') in /var/www/clients/client3/web6/web/wp-content/themes/theme45160/includes/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 1893
[18-Mar-2015 22:48:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function icl_translate() in /var/www/clients/client3/web6/web/wp-content/themes/CherryFramework/functions.php on line 197
[18-Mar-2015 22:48:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function icl_translate() in /var/www/clients/client3/web6/web/wp-content/themes/CherryFramework/functions.php on line 197

March 19, 2015 at 1:00 pm #582117

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English ) Portoghese, Brasile (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

You need to download and install the plugin WPML String Translation. Your theme uses a function that is only available in WPML String Translation.

If you have registered your site, you can install from the WordPress dashboard. To do it, click on the Plugins > Add New > Commercial. Select the 'String Translation' and click on the 'Download' button. Then, active it.

If not, please, log into your client area and download the String Translation latest version ( https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ ). Then extract the files on your computer and with FTP upload the files to your server (wp-content/plugins/).

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Thank you.

March 19, 2015 at 9:05 pm #582526

Giuseppe

Now it's ok. Thank you very much