This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Etichettato: 

This topic contains 3 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Bobby 8 mesi, 3 settimane fa.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Autore Post
January 18, 2019 at 2:29 pm #3106350

Marco Barbera

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Hi,

i want to translate a site with a customer area created by the plugin wp customer area, but it doesn't work correctly, there is a way to translate the customer area page?

Thanks.

January 18, 2019 at 10:40 pm #3107428

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

are you experiencing an error when trying to translate the plugin ?

how are you currently trying to translate the customer area ? (through the backend or String Translation ? )

if possible point me where i can find the customer area you are trying to translate in the front end

January 24, 2019 at 2:27 pm #3125634

Marco Barbera

Hi,

sorry for the delay.

The WP Customer Area plugin by default creates the necessary pages for the client area in one language and works without problems, but when trying to translate these same pages manually into some other languages, with the shortcode that each page includes in the original, it does not work.

Do you know a way to make it work?

Thanks.

January 24, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3127248

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

There are 2 ways i can think of this being able to work

1. Do you control the way the pages will look and then the plugin gives you a shortcode to add to the page or is it just 1 shortcode being used and it automatically outputs everything ?

if you can create a shortcode then you could create a shortcode that has the translated language included

2. Go to WPML->String Translation -> Scan for the strings you want to translate

are you able to find them and translate them within String Translation ?

The topic ‘[Closed] wp customer area’ is closed to new replies.