This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Etichettato: 

This topic contains 3 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Noman 5 mesi, 1 settimana fa.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autore Post
June 17, 2019 at 10:03 am

fabrizioL-4

Sto tentando di: Importare un XLSX in italiano (che è la lingua di default sia di WPML) con 33 custom post "Rentals"

Link a una pagina dove è possibile vedere il problema: -

Mi aspettavo di vedere: i post assegnati alla lingua italiana

Invece ho ottenuto: 33 custom posts "fantasma" non assegnati a nessuna lingua

June 18, 2019 at 5:07 am #4040265

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am going to answer this in English, I hope that is ok, if you still need help in Italian please let me know.

I have fixed this issue by pressing below buttons:

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information

from WPML >> Support >> Troubleshooting page and now Rentals posts showing correctly in default language as you can see in the attached screenshot. Could you please check and confirm?

Thank you

June 18, 2019 at 5:45 am #4040505
fabrizioL-4

Hey Noman, english is ok for me.
My issue started when i wanted to improt with WPallimport the houses DB.
I first imported the ITALIAN xlsx, stating that WPML first language was italian - the xlsx had already the connection column.
I then wanted to connect ENglish, german, french versions of the houses. Again ghost posts.
I attach a xlsx screenshot to show if numbering "Tran_ID" is correct for connecting different languages.
I'm sure to have followed the tutorials from WPML but probably i made a mistake. I will now make a backup of the present situation, and will try to add the english version, do you have suggestions before launching the new import?
I'd do like this:
1. change the backend language to ENGLISH
2. start import loading the xlsx
3. setting he fields for WPML Add on -> "Automatic record matching" and putting there the "Tran_ID" filed (same numbers for all languages)
4. run the import.
Should i be aware of something i'm missing please i ask you kindly to reply to the mail before proceding.

I nuovi thread creati da Noman e collegati a questo sono elencati di seguito:

https://wpml.org/it/forums/topic/i-wanted-to-import-with-wpallimport-the-houses-db/

June 18, 2019 at 6:14 am #4040611

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

To handle new question/issue, I have created a new ticket since this is a separate issue. Here is the link to the new ticket:
https://wpml.org/it/forums/topic/i-wanted-to-import-with-wpallimport-the-houses-db/

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPALLIMPORT crea degli articoli che non sono assegnati a nessuna lingua’ is closed to new replies.