This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.30 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Laura 2 mesi fa.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Autore Post
August 11, 2019 at 12:05 pm #4376937

constantin-andreiN

Hi, the WPML Translation Management plugin creates many problems for me on the website hidden link. Produces a fatal error on my site in WordPress. I can't remove it, update it. The only thing that allows me to do is disable it. In this way I can manage the site. How can I solve the problem? Help me, thanks.

August 12, 2019 at 8:10 am #4379069

Laura
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English ) Italiano (Italiano ) Portoghese, Brasile (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us. I don't have enough information to solve your issue.

If there is a fatal error, please enable the WordPress debug log. This will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced. More Info: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Browse to the page with the issue and/or reproduce the issue.

Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log

Paste the latest lines here. No need to paste the entire log file, just 50 lines or so will do. Please censor any sensitive information.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML Translation Management’ is closed to new replies.