This user has no favorite topics.
Favorite Forum Topics
Argomenti del forum creati
|Language Cookie Doesn't Update with Varnish Exclude Rule When User Logged-in||2||15||2 giorni, 23 ore fa|
|WooCommerce Multilingual Performance Issue When Multi Currency is Active 1 2||3||20||7 mesi fa|
|The Filter in Classic Translation Editor Returns Wrong Language 1 2 3||4||39||7 mesi, 3 settimane fa|
| WPML 4.3.0 Beta Error Message: There was a problem creating the .mo files 1 2|
Problem: get the error message "There was a problem creating the .mo files" after installing WPML 4.3.X
Solution: This is happening because something is blocking WPML from writing the .mo files into the languages folder. to fix this please:
- If the wp-content/languages/wpml folder doesn't exist, please create it
|3||23||8 mesi, 2 settimane fa|
|Ultimate Member Profile Page Don't Show Correct Links to Translated Content||2||6||10 mesi fa|
|Can't save the same taxonomy names in different languages properly||2||10||1 anno, 1 mese fa|
|Some Translation Jobs Not Show Up in Translations Queue||2||4||1 anno, 3 mesi fa|
|Translated draft post created by a local translator has disappeared||3||10||1 anno, 4 mesi fa|
| .htaccess is rewritten with language folder|
Problem:.htaccess is rewritten with language folde
Solution:The plugin called "Custom Post Type UI" was triggering this issue. When the plugin is deactivated, the .htaccess file is not rewritten.
|2||7||1 anno, 8 mesi fa|
| Recipe Grid is empty after updating recipes in WP Ultimate Recipe plugin -4- 1 2 3|
Problem: WP Ultimate Recipe does not work with WMPL.
Solution: The author of WP Ultimate Recipe has fixed the issue in the beta version of the plugin.
|2||45||1 anno, 9 mesi fa|
| Recipe Grid is empty after updating recipes in WP Ultimate Recipe plugin -3-|
The site owner wants to let customers and users translate recipes in their chosen language to build up a recipe database
- change the translation mode to use the Translation Editor in WPML > Translation Management > Multilingual Content Setup
- send all original language recipes as translation jobs to "first local", so that any new subscriber set as translator can pick up a translation and translate it.
- If you want the translated recipes to be first translated as drafts, do nothing. If you trust the users and want to see the recipes online after translating, change the Status to "Same as the original document " in WPML > Translation Management > Multilingual Content Setup in the setting for "Translated documents options".
- Clone the recipe grid and set it to the new languages you want to use and paste the shortcode for that recipe grid in the translated page for the recipes. This will allow you to correctly filter for the translated taxonomies (ingredients, dishes and cuisines).
The reason for the troubles is that the posts were set to drafts, the translation modes were mixed and the grid was translated and only reacted to the original taxonomies but not to the translated filters.
|2||15||2 anni, 3 mesi fa|
|Is there a better way to translate Custom Fields with WPML's Translation Editor?||4||11||2 anni, 5 mesi fa|
|Recipe Grid is empty after updating recipes in WP Ultimate Recipe plugin -2- 1 2 3 4 5||4||66||2 anni, 6 mesi fa|
|Incorrect Count for Custom Taxonomy (Ingredients) in WP Ultimate Recipe plugin 1 2||3||25||3 anni fa|
| Recipe Grid is empty after updating recipes in WP Ultimate Recipe plugin 1 2|
If you need to keep multiple tabs open as a suggestion you can open another browser or a private window to keep the second language open as well.
|2||20||3 anni fa|