E-commerce site developed with the aim of presenting and selling the sports equipment produced by the company online.
It is written in Italian and English and is aimed at gyms, sports centers and private individuals on the Italian and foreign markets.
Each product is described in detail through images, texts and technical documentation and can be easily reviewed by users.
A section dedicated to frequently asked questions provides in-depth information on the use and maintenance of the products, on how to purchase and shipping the goods.
The site provides for the payment of orders by advance bank transfer and is integrated with the management software used by the owner company.
For the Italian version a form has been developed for the long-term rental of the company's products: here the user can select those of his interest, displaying a detailed estimate in real-time, and choose whether to proceed with sending the documentation to request a rental or simply to receive a copy of the quote by email.https://www.airtrackitalia.com/en/
How to build a multilingual e-commerce website with Toolset and WPML
- Add custom fields and taxonomies to your WooCommerce products with Types
- Create your own templates for WooCommerce products
- Create a customized shopping page and a side by side product comparison
- Build a product search so customers can find your products
- Add a product categories slider
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit products using Forms
- Display information on store orders and which customers bought a product
To translate an e-commerce website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages and posts
- Translate your taxonomies
- Translate your strings from your theme, plugins and other places
- Translate your menus
- Translate your WooCommerce elements using WCML
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.