The consortium has relied on the SED Web team to develop its digital projects, trusting the experience and quality of our technicians.
For this important consortium of the food and beverage sector, we have created a showcase that highlights the institutional profile of the brand and the information related to its production activities. In addition, we have created an area of the site dedicated to the relationship between Conapi and its members, through which the brand directly communicates information reserved to them. The website was made multilingual in English, Italian, Japanese, French and Spanish to reach more people worldwide.
Satisfied with the quality of the work done and the product we have made, CONAPI has confirmed its trust in the technical team of SED Web by entrusting it with other digital projects related to its brand, such as Bee Active, Mielizia, and the Bee Park. of Honey.https://conapi.it/en/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.