SELVAO creates, manufactures and sets up unusual accommodations for and in all places. Among the trees, on the ground or up on stilts, our accommodations are inspired from biomimicry so that they perfectly blend in their environment while providing a unique and original design. A true discovery in a cocooning atmosphere for your guests.
The website is targeted worldwide to English, German and French-speaking users. Therefore it needed to be multilingual.
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.