The website of the prestigious Villa Medici, worldwide known as The French Academy in Rome.
Through the website, you can discover all the cultural events, the most interesting exhibitions held in the Villa, visiting artists and Residents, the history of the Academy and much more.
The website is aimed at the international audience, making it necessary to be multilingual. Italian, French, and English-speakers can access it equally in the language they can understand.https://www.villamedici.it/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.