Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.43 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by JΞrry M∆įη 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
March 14, 2020 at 12:09 am #5683859

JΞrry M∆įη

Hello, I read the information on the topic but did not come across anything written soon so I decided to ask. Is there a way to add a different price for a translated language that has a different currency than the main language (I send a preview to show what notification I have)

Also (just need a short answer for this - no instructions - I don't want to waste your time) .. does WPML has the option for automanic change of the currency when a visitor click on country flag
.. I saw there is a currency dropdown to choose from that's why I'm asking

preview.png
March 14, 2020 at 12:34 am #5683925

JΞrry M∆įη

*The second paragraph is resolved.

March 14, 2020 at 3:03 am #5684409

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

As you can see on your provided screenshot, when translating products with WooCommerce Multilingual, the translated product options are blocked.

The reason is those original and translated products do share the same SKU, price, stock amount, attributes, variations, etc.

When it comes to prices, our plugin does not translate them, instead we use a Multi-Currency feature, that applies the price in real-time, based on the exchange rate determined in our plugin.

WPML does not offer to set different prices for different languages individually.

You might consider using an additional plugin for enhancing functionality. Here a suggestion from our side:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-product-price-based-on-countries/

hidden link

Also, please feel free to provide a feature request here:

https://wpml.org/suggest-a-new-feature-for-wpml/

Kind regards
Andreas

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.