Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.59 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marnixr-3 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
April 15, 2020 at 11:06 am #5912545

marnixr-3

I'm trying to translate my ninja form.
But somehow it doesn't show up in the translation dashboard.

I scanned al translatable plugins etc. but this ninja is hiding too well.

how can I fix this?

SuperNinja.PNG
April 15, 2020 at 2:47 pm #5914995

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

First of all, thank you very much for your patience and sorry to have you waiting - there is a very full ticket queue at the moment and it takes us a bit more than usual to answer tickets.

Now, regarding your request, I think you might have forgotten to install the add-on that's needed to find the forms and translate them with WPML Translation Management (https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/creating-multilingual-forms-using-ninja-forms-and-wpml/#getting-started).

It's called "Ninja Forms Multilingual" and you should be able to download it from here after you log in with your WPML.org account: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

After you install the plugin and activate it, when you go back to WPML > TM, you should be able to see the ninja forms inside that dropdown, too.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

April 16, 2020 at 6:21 pm #5926585

marnixr-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
It turned out that I had installed the WPML before I installed ninja forms..
After removing the WPML-ninja plugin and installing it again it worked

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.