Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Radu.

Author Posts
November 21, 2019 at 10:11 am #4986627

mickeyV

The Language Switcher on the Home page (dutch) leads to wrong page(en).

It points to:
hidden link

Instead of:
hidden link

How can I solve it?

November 22, 2019 at 12:36 pm #4997775

Radu

Hey Mickey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I admit that this is a pretty strange issue. Do you remember having any redirect rules added to your website? I checked the list of plugins and the only one that might be doing this kind of change is Yoast. Can you check the redirects area of the plugin (hidden link) and see if there's any rule added there, please?

The product is displayed even when accessing this link directly hidden link so a redirect is the only thing that might be causing the issue.

Also, you can try to deactivate all the plugins except for WPML, activate a default theme (like Twenty Nineteen), and see if the issue is still available.

Please check these settings and tell me if the product is still displayed when trying to access the English homepage.

Thanks,
Radu

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.