Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.27 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 3 days, 2 hours ago.

Assisted by: Marcel.

Author Posts
September 19, 2024 at 3:27 pm #16199647

samM-20

Background of the issue:
I am trying to configure the default flag format in WPML on my site hidden link. I see a warning message between 'Default flag format' and 'Language switcher options'. The warning message is related to an undefined property in the Astra theme's extras.php file.

Symptoms:
Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$menu_id in /home/httpd/vhosts/variaduna.com/variaduna.com/wp-content/themes/astra/inc/extras.php on line 508 and line 546

Questions:
How can I resolve the undefined property warning in the Astra theme when configuring WPML?

September 20, 2024 at 6:18 am #16201272

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

While you wait for my colleague to take over the ticket, let me try to help you with the issue quickly.

It could be that it only appears on that page but actually still happens, can you check other backend random pages/settings and see if the message still happens?

If not, are there any specific steps or settings needed for this error to appear? That way we can check from our side.

Thanks,
Drazen

September 21, 2024 at 9:40 am #16204624

samM-20

I can't see any changes and don't find any settings that would change the error message.

September 23, 2024 at 9:27 am #16208252

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks he info. I would like to check your settings. Therefore, I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site so I can take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” or "All in One WP Migration" on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT
-Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
-If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Best Regards,
Marcel

September 26, 2024 at 6:50 am #16223209

samM-20

We did not yet have time to prepare the access info and send it over to you. Please keep the ticket open – we'll do so as soon as possible.

September 26, 2024 at 5:09 pm #16226889

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Sure, thanks for the information! If it's more convenient for you, feel free to provide a site copy using the Duplicator plugin.

Best regards,
Marcel