Luigi Guffanti makes and sells the best aged, artisan cheese from European and Italian dairy traditions. Maximum attention to the handcrafted quality of the cheeses and passionate care taken in the refinement process marks the proud Guffanti-Fiori family tradition handed, down for five generations. Experience gained by processing the Gorgonzola has gradually been transferred to the Tomas of the Ossola Alpine pastures, the Reggiano Parmesan, all the cheeses, Italian, French, English, Spanish, Portuguese…
The company sells their cheese to locals and foreigners, which is why it was necessary to have a multilingual website in Italian and English languages.https://www.guffantiformaggi.com/en/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.