XPLORE is a three-day event on creative sexuality, BDSM, body work, dance, performance and ritual. It´s focused on different aspects and variations of sexuality. It takes place in different countries in Europe, with assistants from many different cultures.
This website is for the 2019 BCN edition and required to be both in Spanish and English to allow all kind of participants to register online and purchase their accommodation, catering and transport options safely.
How to build a multilingual e-commerce website with Toolset and WPML
- Add custom fields and taxonomies to your WooCommerce products with Types
- Create your own templates for WooCommerce products
- Create a customized shopping page and a side by side product comparison
- Build a product search so customers can find your products
- Add a product categories slider
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit products using Forms
- Display information on store orders and which customers bought a product
To translate an e-commerce website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages and posts
- Translate your taxonomies
- Translate your strings from your theme, plugins and other places
- Translate your menus
- Translate your WooCommerce elements using WCML
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.