Skip Navigation

Este é o fórum de suporte técnico para o WPML — o plugin de WordPress multilíngue.

Todos podem ler, mas apenas clientes do WPML podem postar aqui. A equipe do WPML responde no fórum 6 dias por semana, 22 horas por dia.

Nenhum atendente de suporte está disponível para trabalhar hoje no fórum Portuguese. Fique à vontade para abrir tickets e iremos tratar deles assim que estivermos online. Obrigado pela compreensão.

This topic contains 7 respostas, has 2 vozes.

Last updated by fernandoM-23 1 meses atrás.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Autor Posts
julho 1, 2020 às 6:35 pm #6498391

fernandoM-23

Hi, me again.

I'm trying to translate the part of the footer where the copyright text is, through string translation. Problem is, whenever I check "finished translation" and click save, it doesn't save and doesn't carry over to the english page. Is there something I'm missing here?

Link: hidden link

Thanks in advance!

julho 1, 2020 às 7:17 pm #6498491

Bruno

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. Have you noticed if any error messages are displayed in the debug.log file?

If no, please, could you enable debug to see if any error message is displayed? To do it, please check the steps in our documentation: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Then try again to check the problem. If any error message appears, please paste here in the post for me to see.

* Se você preferir o suporte em Português, por favor, deixe-me saber.

Thank you.

julho 2, 2020 às 4:04 pm #6506411

fernandoM-23

Hi, Bruno!
Thanks for the response and sorry for my late response. I'd prefer to keep it in English, so in case someone takes over for you, we can proceed with this.

I tried to run a debug plugin we have currently at the website, and all it showed is what's in the attached image. I see something about language, but I'm not sure what that means.

Thanks a lot!

julho 2, 2020 às 11:33 pm #6508637

Bruno

Hi,

Thank you. This looks like some database tables were not upgraded at the time WPML was installed.

Within the "_icl_string_translations" table, below the "values" column, there is a column called "mo_string", which should have been changed at the time the WPML was updated. I will attach an image for you to see.

If you want I can update this for you, but you will need access to your website and database.

Thank you.

julho 3, 2020 às 5:09 pm #6516369

fernandoM-23

Hi Bruno!

Yes please, I'd like that. If you could send me one of those forms with access info, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

julho 3, 2020 às 8:36 pm #6516777

Bruno

Hi,

Sure. I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

julho 6, 2020 às 1:43 pm #6530907

Bruno

Hello,

I fixed the problem on your website. I created the database column that was missing and after saving the String Translation I noticed that the string is being displayed correctly in the secondary language.

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have about it. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

julho 7, 2020 às 4:14 pm #6541277

fernandoM-23

Thanks Bruno, the issue seems to be resolved now. Your help was very appreciated, have a nice week!