Este é o fórum de suporte técnico para o WPML, o plugin para WordPress multilíngue.

Qualquer um pode ler, mas apenas clientes do WPML podem postar aqui. A equipe do WPML responde no fórum 6 dias por semana, 22 horas por dia.

This topic contains 3 respostas, has 2 vozes.

Last updated by Noman 3 mes atrás.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autor Posts
julho 16, 2019 às 5:09 pm #4222611

marceloS

I changed the flags by abbreviation in text ... EN | PT (English and Portuguese), but it does not appear on my site. What can I be doing wrong?

hidden link

julho 16, 2019 às 5:34 pm #4222929

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglês (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please make sure you have followed steps below:
- Go to WPML >> Languages >> Edit Languages.
- Add EN / PT in Translation text boxes as in the attached screenshot.
- Then Edit language switcher by pressing the pencil icon from WPML >> Languages >> Menu language switcher and select similar options as in the attached screenshot.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

julho 16, 2019 às 6:12 pm #4223097

marceloS

Hello, how are you? I did as you put it in the message. But only the PT appears. The EN does not appear. The EN should appear. The menu is in Portuguese (en) ... but I want it to always appear regardless of what is translated on the screen.

julho 17, 2019 às 8:09 am #4227171

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglês (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

I’m good thanks for asking. To display other language flag on frontend please make sure the content you are viewing on the front-end must be translated. You can translate one page yourself to see if the language switcher appears correctly.
https://wpml.org/documentation/beginners-guide-to-site-translation/

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

O tópico ‘[Fechado] DO NOT CARRY ON THE SITE THE TRANSLATION OPTION’ está fechado para novas respostas.