Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 9 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
July 25, 2023 at 12:56 pm #14096607

benR-2

I am trying to:
Translate a page that has the Elementor loop carousel widget

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
Translated loop carousel widget

Instead, I got:
Widget is not showing on translated page.

July 25, 2023 at 5:39 pm #14098537

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting WPML support.

I've checked your page here hidden link and I think you're referring to the header slider.

I will need to closely examine your website. Therefore, I will require temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to a test site where the problem has been replicated, if possible. This will enable me to provide better assistance and determine if any configurations need to be modified.

Please note that it is important to have a backup for security purposes and to prevent any potential data loss. You can use the UpdraftPlus plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) to fulfill your backup requirements.

Your forthcoming response will remain confidential, accessible only to you and me.

✙ To resolve the issue, I may need your consent to deactivate and reactivate plugins and the theme, as well as make configuration changes on the site if necessary. This emphasizes the significance of having a backup.

July 26, 2023 at 10:15 am #14102275

benR-2

Nevermind, it was a template issue. Thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.