Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Yvette.

Author Posts
January 22, 2020 at 11:01 am #5339779

abdualraoufA

I have three problems in stock with adding wpml

p1 # when adding a product to the basket, and going to the order completion page, a message appears
"there are some issues with the items in your cart. please go back to the cart page and resolve these issues before checking out."
or
"
sorry, we do not have enough "xxxxxxxxx" in stock to fulfill your order (0 available). we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
"
example of page link in primary language:
hidden link

the second language :
hidden link

order the product then go to complete the order it will not be accepted and the above message will appear

p2 # the primary language stock is correct, but the second language is wrong in variable products
example :
if the size for a product in the primary page is available "in stock", then the page for another language is not available "out stock" or an stock number error

see the attachment (mz_1.jpg)

p3 # the attributes suddenly disappear
it follows the previous problem, but in the control panel all of a sudden the attributes (sizes) disappear from the primary language
or when saving, the attributes disappear and i have to rewrite them again

and another question
is there a problem that the product page is from 2018 and i update it every period or it is better to create a new page for the same product every period of time

thank you

MZ_1.jpg
January 23, 2020 at 10:22 am #5347223

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello

There are a number of issues you are addressing here, so we might have to break them out into separate tickets later.

1. Basic Diagnostic
1.1For now, please do the following diagnostic:
Temporarily deacitvate your non-WPML plugins and change your active theme temporarily to Storefront.

Then, confirm that the various problems are still happening or not. Let me know which ones disappear (if any).

1.2 New simple prodcut
1.2.1 Create a new simple product and translate it.
1.2.2 Change the stock value from the backend, does the value syncrhonise correctly to the translated product?
1.2.3 Now, set product to be available and reduce the quantity of stock via a transaction (buy a product), does the new stock level syncrhonise to the translated product?

2.Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

Thanks for the feedback.

January 24, 2020 at 10:37 pm #5359463

abdualraoufA

Hi yvette
Thanks for your response and interest

I think all the problems are related to each other, so i made her one ticket

About "basic diagnostic"
I have already done all the tests that came in your response
but without a solution to the problem

Thank you

January 27, 2020 at 11:31 am #5369485

Yvette
Supporter

1.2 New simple prodcut
1.2.2 Change the stock value from the backend, does the value syncrhonise correctly to the translated product?
1.2.3 Now, set product to be available and reduce the quantity of stock via a transaction (buy a product), does the new stock level syncrhonise to the translated product?

2.Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

Thanks for the feedback.

January 28, 2020 at 11:51 am #5376831

Yvette
Supporter

I still need your responses to the first part of my message. Here are the quesitons again:
1.2 New simple prodcut

2. When you write back, please let me know which product you created.

January 31, 2020 at 7:53 pm #5402135

abdualraoufA

Ok, these are questions with answers :

1.2 New simple prodcut
Yes, it syncs correctly

Yes, it syncs correctly

2. When you write back, please let me know which product you created.

(Notebook Mr. Skeleton)
link :
hidden link

Thanks

February 3, 2020 at 9:22 am #5410381

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

Thanks for the answers. Here are my observations:

1. Product MDF747XP (Our of stock)
When I open the product editor, it indeed shows that there is no stock and you have configured the product to have no backorders.

So, the system is behaving as expected when the stock quantity is 0. Am I missing something?

2. Variable product : Bone Pens
I checked the 5 variations of this product for stock quantities in both languages by temporarily deactivating the WPML Translation Editor so I could see the normal editor view of the products in both languages.

Here are the stock levels for each variation
Variation : AR / EN
Simple : 49 / 49
Tibial = 48/48
Spine = 48 / 48
Phalanx = 37 / 37
Femur = 44 / 44

So I am not seeing this problem with this product. Do you have a product where the stock levels are currently NOT the same in both languages and which I can study?

3. Attributes disappearing
I need an example of this to look at. Please provide one in your next reply

4. New vs. Updating product page
I am not sure what you mean.
Are you referring to the information seen on the product page (e.g. the content)? or are you referring to the way the product template is looking (e.g. a different theme layout)? or are you referring to a completely new product id?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.