Este é o fórum de suporte técnico para o WPML, o plugin para WordPress multilíngue.

Qualquer um pode ler, mas apenas clientes do WPML podem postar aqui. A equipe do WPML responde no fórum 6 dias por semana, 22 horas por dia.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.91 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 respostas, has 2 vozes.

Last updated by Bruno 4 mes, 3 semanas atrás.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Autor Posts
maio 23, 2019 às 2:14 pm #3876571

eduardoS-12

This particular website was written in 3 different languages: Portuguese (the most important language for the brand), English and French. Working on the SEO, I've written different meta description according to the language and content of the page.
I was hoping to see the meta description i've written in Portuguese in the Portuguese pages that appears in the search results.
Instead, the meta description shown in the search results is always in english, no matter the language and the url.

maio 23, 2019 às 4:46 pm #3878083

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: Inglês (English ) Português (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. What is the URL of your site? Looking directly into the source code of your site, is the description being displayed in the correct language?

Please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

maio 24, 2019 às 8:13 am #3882143

eduardoS-12

hidden link

maio 24, 2019 às 11:38 pm #3887809

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: Inglês (English ) Português (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you. The "description" tag is showing correctly on your site. I'll attach an image for you to see.

I've noticed, however, that you're using URL redirection, which may be causing this problem. You can see more in our documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/automatic-redirect-based-on-browser-language/how-browser-language-redirect-affects-google-indexing/

As a suggestion, I should recommend for you to disable automatic redirection to see if the problem will be fixed after a few days.

Thank you.