Este é o fórum de suporte técnico para o WPML, o plugin para WordPress multilíngue.

Qualquer um pode ler, mas apenas clientes do WPML podem postar aqui. A equipe do WPML responde no fórum 6 dias por semana, 22 horas por dia.

This topic contains 1 resposta, has 2 vozes.

Last updated by Oscar Miras 5 meses, 1 semana atrás.

Assigned support staff: Oscar Miras.

Autor Posts
maio 11, 2019 às 6:23 am

hugo-manuel-carvalho-daS

Need help.
I do not know what I will have done when using WPML but the truth is that the site has the blog menu on the home page. The main language is Portuguese, when I switch to English, French or German, then the homepage appears deformatada and with the menu on the right side of the Blog. How can I correct this?

You can access the site here: hidden link and confirm
Today I want to announce the launch of the site, but it will be very difficult 🙁 Help me please Thanks

maio 13, 2019 às 7:26 am #3795641

Oscar Miras

Hi,

Welcome to the WPML support team.

I'm sorry for the late reply, this is not the usual response time. It may have happened as a result of the weekend.

I have reviewed your Website and it seems it is working fine now. Could you confirm it?

I also have checked your WPML configuration and I have detected one problem, though. Your WordPress memory is quite low and this may cause problems.

Could you increase the WordPress memory in your wp-config.php file? The wp-config.php file is located in your WordPress root directory. It's the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Change or modify the following lines:

/** WP Memory Limit */
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Make sure you modify them before the line:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

You can check if your values have been properly updated in WPML > Support.

Do not hesitate to contact me in case you need further assistance, I'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Oscar.