Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author Posts
December 19, 2022 at 5:16 pm #12678807

luisL-3

I´m seeing the message presented in the subject of this ticket.

And when i try to learn more about this issue in order to fix it, it´s shown the message "Site key not matching".

Could you help me with this?

Capturar.JPG
December 19, 2022 at 5:44 pm #12678979

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. It seems you have registered WPML successfully on your site: hidden link so it’s (the WPML plugin cannot connect to wpml.org) a false-positive notification you can remove it by following the below steps:

1. Please go to WP Dashboard Menu >> Updates.
2. Press the "Check again" link.
3. Now please go to the Plugins page and see if that notification still exists or not.

If still an issue persists, please follow the steps from this thread: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-plugin-cannot-connect-to-wpml-53/#post-12212777

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or if you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] The WPML plugin is unable to connect to wpml org’ is closed to new replies.