Este é o fórum de suporte técnico para o WPML, o plugin para WordPress multilíngue.

Qualquer um pode ler, mas apenas clientes do WPML podem postar aqui. A equipe do WPML responde no fórum 6 dias por semana, 22 horas por dia.

This topic contains 1 resposta, has 2 vozes.

Last updated by Noman 4 meses atrás.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autor Posts
junho 17, 2019 às 8:44 pm #4038681

gregorioR

I have a button/link on the home page that says "lean more", and it directs to a product page. If I'm in the main language (portuguese) and I click on it, everything is fine. But if I change to the English home page, the button still directs it to the product page in portuguese, not english. How can I translate the links, or make them follow the correct path?

junho 18, 2019 às 5:11 am #4040291

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglês (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. If your home page button/link coming from Customizer/Theme options then you can translate it by following this doc:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

If still issue persists, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

O tópico ‘[Fechado] Translate button link’ está fechado para novas respostas.