Este é o fórum de suporte técnico para o WPML, o plugin para WordPress multilíngue.

Qualquer um pode ler, mas apenas clientes do WPML podem postar aqui. A equipe do WPML responde no fórum 6 dias por semana, 22 horas por dia.

Nenhum atendente de suporte está disponível para trabalhar hoje no fórum Portuguese. Fique à vontade para abrir tickets e iremos tratar deles assim que estivermos online. Obrigado pela compreensão.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 107 of the file /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php. Error message: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Translation name cannot be empty in /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php:107

Solution:The fatal error is due to the string progression-car-dealer with an id 26076 within your wp_icl_strings table

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 5 respostas, has 2 vozes.

Last updated by eduardoS-12 2 meses, 2 semanas atrás.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Autor Posts
agosto 1, 2019 às 4:14 pm #4323947

eduardoS-12

Hi, the problem is back -> https://wpml.org/pt-br/forums/topic/fatal-error-163/

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 107 of the file /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php. Error message: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Translation name cannot be empty in /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php:107
Stack trace:
#0 /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php(44): WPML_ST_Page_Translation->validate_values('26076', '', 'progression-car...')
#1 /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/persist/class-wpml-st-page-translations-persist.php(137): WPML_ST_Page_Translation->__construct('26076', '', 'progression-car...', '', false, '')
#2 [internal function]: WPML_ST_Page_Translations_Persist->create_translation_from_db_record(Array)
#3 /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/persist/class-wpml-st-page-translations-persist.php(81): array_map(Array, Array)
#4 /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-transla

agosto 1, 2019 às 8:52 pm #4325123

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Inglês (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

it seems like there might be an empty field in the database that could potentially be causing this issue.

which WPML and WPML String Translation version are you currently using ? and also does the error happen when you try to update only?

If possible i would like to take a closer look at the backend to further test this issue

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

agosto 2, 2019 às 5:22 pm #4331879

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for the access details

when i go to the page you shared with me i am able to view it without any errors as well as to access its backend.

additionally i viewed your error log and the only error that has been logged so far has been the following

[02-Aug-2019 17:11:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  define() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-config.php on line 85

this was being logged becasue within your wp-config.php file line 85 you had the following define written with a dot instead of a comma

define ('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY'. true);

i switched it to this to resolve the warning

define ('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true);

The only issue that i see in the page hidden link is that some of the content is missing.

i deactivated WPML and WPML String Translation and the issue remains which points that something else must causing this as if it was caused by WPML it should be resolved once the plugin is deactivated.

the content is showing in your source page, possibly your custom CSS in that page could be causing some issues

view-source:hidden link

agosto 5, 2019 às 8:23 am #4338973

eduardoS-12

Hi, it's giving me this problem now:

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Translation name cannot be empty in /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php:107 Stack trace: #0 /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php(44): WPML_ST_Page_Translation->validate_values('26076', '', 'progression-car...') #1 /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/persist/class-wpml-st-page-translations-persist.php(137): WPML_ST_Page_Translation->__construct('26076', '', 'progression-car...', '', false, '') #2 [internal function]: WPML_ST_Page_Translations_Persist->create_translation_from_db_record(Array) #3 /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/persist/class-wpml-st-page-translations-persist.php(81): array_map(Array, Array) #4 /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-transla in /home/sfautomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php on line 107

Thank you

agosto 5, 2019 às 5:42 pm #4342285

Bobby
Supporter

The fatal error is due to the string progression-car-dealer with an id 26076 within your wp_icl_strings table

this should be resolved now , please let me know your results

agosto 6, 2019 às 8:28 am #4345123

eduardoS-12

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!