Este é o fórum de suporte técnico para o WPML, o plugin para WordPress multilíngue.

Qualquer um pode ler, mas apenas clientes do WPML podem postar aqui. A equipe do WPML responde no fórum 6 dias por semana, 22 horas por dia.

Marcado: 

This topic contains 18 respostas, has 3 vozes.

Last updated by Jamal 3 meses, 1 semana atrás.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Autor Posts
julho 6, 2019 às 1:59 pm

luisG-22

Hello,

My website is to slow. it opens in 8/9 secondes.
Gtmetrix show 96%. So i think its well optimized.

I detect the problem. If i deactivate all wpml plugins the site open in +-4 seconds (half a time).

If you want to test it, FIRST DEASCTIVATE DOKAN WPML PLUGIN because the site crash if you deactivate wpml plugins first.

Regards,
Tiago Correia

julho 8, 2019 às 7:13 pm #4165307

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: Inglês (English ) Espanhol (Español ) Alemão (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

Please install the following plugin which will indicate the page generation time and more information in the top admin bar.

hidden link

In case you will still experience a unexpected page generation time and warnings in regards to duplicated or slow querries that are based on WPML Plugins, we would kindly like to ask you to provide a new Duplicator package.

The package we received seems to seperate the site content and the database and we can not migrate the site in this manner.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Duplicator is free of use for backups up to 500MB and the package includes any content, themes, plugins and the database. As your site seems to exceed this limit there is a workaround.

In the first step of the Duplicator package creation process you are able to set filters for folders that will be excluded from the package building process.

You can simply add the filters for cache and uploads and it should bring your backup package to a minimal size.

More information here:
hidden link

In case of any issues please let me know. I can offer to create a package with Duplicator PRO in case you provide access to the site.

I have enabled the private box for your next reply. Please also add here a list of your plugins and theme for our developers who will revise your site and apply fixes into the upcoming version of CMS Multilingual and String Translation.

Kind regards
Andreas

julho 8, 2019 às 7:37 pm
julho 8, 2019 às 9:31 pm #4165855

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I am sadly not able to obtain access. At first the access was denied due to the wrong usernamen and after the third attempt I recieved the error which you can see on the screenshot.

Could you please verify and provide access again? I will then try to take the Dupicator Package using the PRO version.

Kind regards
Andreas

julho 9, 2019 às 1:13 am #4166349

luisG-22

Sorry. My folt.
Try now please. I update the last private message with the access.

Best regards,
Tiago

julho 9, 2019 às 8:33 pm #4174285

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Your site is experiencing errors in regards to the plugin YITH WooCommerce Wishlist. See screenshot.

Once the plugin is disable the page generation time is back to normal.

Please reach out to the plugin support for further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

julho 11, 2019 às 3:20 am #4185659

luisG-22

Hi,

I fix the error but it didnt help much. The load was about 10sec and it was worst in EN(not the default language).
The things was good in Gtmetrix with 96% so after a google search i made some things.

1º - I Clear all the strings translations that did't have translations or don't needed.
2º - Activate the "Adjust IDs for multilingual functionality"
3º - Clear some database unused columns.
4º - Change the default language to EN
5º - Optimize database
6º - Clear Woof product filters cache and website cache
7º - Change from php 7.3 to php 7.2 (recomended for woof product filters)
In Wpml troubleshooting
8º - Clear wpml cache
9º- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
10º - Set language information
11º - Fix WPML tables collation
12º - Check for orphan comments
13º - Recreate ST DB cache tables

Now it is load in +-4 seconds in default language (EN). Good!

But in the other language (PT) its loading in 8/9 seconds.

PROBLEMS
1º - In the other language (PT) its loading in 8/9 seconds.
There are many slow queries in that language.
2º - I think that makes the search form too slow.
3º - And the ajax woof product filters can be much more faster

I think its the slow queries from the wpml-string-translation, sitepress-multilingual-cms.
Something about caller
WPML_DB_Chunk->retrieve()
and
WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->get_number_of_strings_in_context()

I don't understand this.
Can you help me please?

(EXAMPLE IMAGES ATTACHED)

julho 11, 2019 às 6:37 pm #4192659

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you very much for the clarification.

I was able to confirmt that the site on portuguese is experiencing performance issue caused by WPML and String Translation.

Our deveopers are currenlty working on major improvements to solve any issue realted to lack of performance when using WPML. I have escalated a copy of your site for further investigation and our team will include fixes into the next update for WPML, which will be released lately until the end of this month.

Further, significant changes in our next major update for WPML should enhance the site generation time to almost zero latency.

https://wpml.org/2019/06/wpml-4-2-7-and-a-preview-for-next-major-updates/

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and hope for your understanding.

Kind regards
Andreas

julho 14, 2019 às 4:03 pm #4205843

luisG-22

Hi,

Well i use wpml in more sites and it dont ocur this problems between languages.
But if you tell me the update will resolve my problem in this site, then i believe it.

I hope it works because its realy bad this load timming. :/
No problem. I will wait for upgrade.

Thanks,
Tiago Correia

julho 15, 2019 às 2:12 pm #4212051

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

In fact there been some queries that are very slow and there are duplicated queries as well. Those issues should be solved in our upcoming update. Anyhow, let is investigate a little further, if the issue might be related to another plugin.

Could you please try to run the site in minimal setup to see if the issue persists?

Please disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its add-ons.

If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Also please change to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue might be theme related.

Further, enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given.

Add the following to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

If you open wp-config.php and that define statement is not there, you can add it right before this line:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Now, visits the parts of your website that are significantly slow. You will be able to find a complete report inside of your wp-content folder. Look for a debug.log file and provide me the results. If there will not be any debug.log file there are possible not any errors given.

More information about how to activate this feature you can find here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Kind regards
Andreas

julho 16, 2019 às 5:24 am #4216317

luisG-22

Hello,

Ok. I deactivate all the plugins. I activate the Twenty Nineteen theme because it was what i had already downloaded.

Only let WPML plugins activated. (WPML Media, WPML Multilingual CMS,
WPML String Translation and WPML Translation Management)

With plugins deactivated and Twenty Theme
- In En (Default language) -> +-2.9 seconds
- In PT -> +-6.4 sec

With all plugins activated and Porto Theme
- In En -> +-4.2 sec
- In Pt -> +-8.9 sec

In general the site load faster but the diference between languages didn't change much.

The number of slow queries and duplicated queries are the same in both situations.

I insert the code in wp-config (still there) and nothing happend. Dont display any errors and i din't see the debug.log file in root.

Take a look on the images attached of Gtmetrix.

Best Regards,
Tiago Correia

julho 17, 2019 às 4:39 pm #4232247

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the provided information.

A copy of your site as been escalated to our developers who are working on performance improvements with the next update for WPML.

Further I will escalate this ticket to our performance team who will investigate the issues on your site.

We will contact you soon.

Kind regards
Andreas

julho 18, 2019 às 12:57 am #4234071

luisG-22

Ok. I will wait for your contact.
Thank you for the support Andreas.

Best Regards,
Tiago Correia

julho 18, 2019 às 11:36 am #4238099

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Inglês (English ) Francês (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello Tiago,

I'll be investigating the performance issues of your website. As of now, I could not rebuild successfully the Duplicator copy on our testing server. I am investigating why. Once I get it up I'll run some tests and get back to you.

Thank you,
Jamal

julho 22, 2019 às 10:07 am #4255847

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Inglês (English ) Francês (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello Tiago,

I had to deactivate iThemes security to be able to test your website's copy on our server, here the results I have found so far:
Dashboard:

• With all Plugins except (iThemes Security,WP Super Cache): 13.5
  • Without WPML and dokan-wpml and (iThemes Security,WP Super Cache): 6.48s
  • Without Cloudflare,iThemes Security,Query Monitor,WP Super Cache: 7.31s
  • Without Yoast,Cloudflare,iThemes Security,Query Monitor,WP Super Cache: 5.44s

Store page: But had to use default permalinks.

• Without Cloudflare,iThemes Security,Query Monitor,WP Super Cache,Yoast SEO: 15.1s
  • Without WPML, dokan-wpml,Cloudflare,iThemes Security,Query Monitor,WP Super Cache,Yoast SEO: 3.98s
  • Without WPML,dokan-wpml,Dokan,Cloudflare,iThemes Security,Query Monitor,WP Super Cache,Yoast SEO: 3.56s
  • With only WPML plugins,WooCommerce,Porto Theme,Dokan plugins: 5.06s
  • With only WPML plugins,WooCommerce,Porto Theme,Dokan plugins,Yoast: 5.24s
  • With only WPML plugins,WooCommerce,Porto Theme,Dokan plugins,Yoast,WPBakery: 5.76s
  • With Dokan,Dokan - WPML Integration,Dokan Pro - professional,Porto Theme Functionality,WooCommerce,WooCommerce Multilingual,WooCommerce Weight Based Shipping,WOOF - WooCommerce Products Filter,WPBakery Page Builder,WPML Media,WPML Multilingual CMS,WPML String Translation,WPML Translation Management,YITH WooCommerce Wishlist,Yoast SEO,Yoast SEO Multilingual: 5.75s
  • Dokan,Dokan - WPML Integration,Dokan Pro - professional,Porto Theme - Functionality,Smush,Widgets in Menu for WordPress,WooCommerce,WooCommerce Multilingual,WooCommerce Weight Based Shipping,WOOF - WooCommerce Products Filter,WPBakery Page Builder,WPML Media,WPML Multilingual CMS,WPML String Translation,WPML Translation Management,YITH WooCommerce Wishlist,Yoast SEO,Yoast SEO Multilingual: 5.63s

Theme testing store page:

• With proto-child and all plugins except Duplicator Pro,iThemes Security,Query Monitor,WP Super Cache: 5.63s
  • With Storefront and all plugins except Duplicator Pro,iThemes Security,Query Monitor,WP Super Cache: 4.10s

From these tests, I think that some plugins are adding a performance hit to the overall performances, the theme is also adding some. WPML is acting normally(it should add 20-30% to the overall performances).

I will continue running tests on this copy and get back to you if I have any news. For the moment I'll ask you to deactivate Query Monitor on your website and to check how much performance you will profit from it.

Best regards,
Jamal

O tópico ‘[Fechado] Webite to slow’ está fechado para novas respostas.