Pular a navegação

Este é o fórum de suporte técnico para o WPML — o plugin de WordPress multilíngue.

Todos podem ler, mas apenas clientes do WPML podem postar aqui. A equipe do WPML responde no fórum 6 dias por semana, 22 horas por dia.

Nenhum atendente de suporte está disponível para trabalhar hoje no fórum Portuguese. Fique à vontade para abrir tickets e iremos tratar deles assim que estivermos online. Obrigado pela compreensão.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Fuso horário do apoiador: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Marcado: 

Este tópico contém 16 respostas, tem 2 vozes.

Última atualização: Mateus Getulio 1 ano, 5 mes atrás.

Assistido por: Mateus Getulio.

Autor Posts
outubro 20, 2022 em 10:46 pm #12283131

arielG-3

Hello,

There are some employees adding products through WooCommerce and they are complaining about the site being too slow to add or edit any product in "wp-admin".

But when I disable the "WPML Multilingual CMS" plugin the site is instantly faster.

Maybe your plugin is having some conflict with another plugin, or another problem.

I'm using the plugins: WPML Multilingual CMS, WPML String Translation and WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency

If you need I can give you access to wp-admin or other information you want.

Thanks

outubro 21, 2022 em 9:34 pm #12290237

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglês (English ) Português (Português )

Fuso horário: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

Thanks for your contact, and welcome to the WPML support forum!

Just to make sure, have you already tried to follow our documentation on how to optimize your site?

https://wpml.org/pt-br/faq/prevent-performance-issues-with-wpml/
https://wpml.org/faq/how-to-optimize-mysql-queries/

Moreover, we can try some other procedures to fix it. First, depending on how many strings your site has, this can impact performance a little bit. As a suggestion, disable automatic string indexing. To do this, please follow the steps below:

- Go to the WPML -> String Translation module
- Scroll down and enable the "Auto register strings for translation" option
- Click on the "Edit" button
- Uncheck all strings which you do not want to be automatically indexed
- Click on the "Apply" button

Following the above steps, is the problem solved? Please let me know and remember to uncheck the "Auto register strings for translation" option after you're done.

Another attempt that you can try is to go to WPML -> Languages -> Make themes work multilingual and disable the "Adjust IDs for multilingual functionality" option. With this enabled, load times are higher.

To measure performance with and without WPML enabled, you can install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/query-monitor/

Here's our guide on how to analyze performance issues with Query Monitor: https://wpml.org/pt-br/tutorials/2019/10/analyze-performance-issues-with-query-monitor/

Please give these suggestions a try and let us know about your results. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mateus.

outubro 24, 2022 em 5:50 pm #12302737

arielG-3

Hello,

I performed all the steps and unfortunately the site is still slow.
No action worked 🙁

See in the attached image that WooCommerce and Sitepress Multilingual CMS are having slow queries.

I would like your help to resolve this... If I disable your plugin the site is faster.

Can I send the login details to wp-admin for you to check?

Thanks

wpml.jpg
outubro 24, 2022 em 8:36 pm #12303249

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this: link oculto

Please, let me know if you need any additional details. Have a nice day.

outubro 25, 2022 em 8:36 pm #12310415

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the website credentials.

Upon further inspection, we suspect that the slow performance is due to the fact that your Memory Limit is set to -1: link oculto

Therefore, I kindly ask you to reach out to your hosting provider and ask them to increase it for you. Also, if possible, solve the issues reported here: link oculto, and update these plugins: link oculto

Moreover, please bear in mind that your website has many plugins and media content, so it is kind of expected that the load time won't be so low.

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

outubro 27, 2022 em 3:47 am #12319805

arielG-3

Hello,

Thanks for replying, but unfortunately the site is still very slow. 🙁

I made the changes you suggested but it didn't work: the site is still slow.

Maybe your plugin could be causing this problem because when I disable your plugin the site is instantly faster.

Please check and help me fix this... I need the site to run faster with WPML installed, or I will need to look for another multi-language plugin to replace WPML.

Thanks

outubro 27, 2022 em 3:52 pm #12325815

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Hello there,

Thanks for your reply.

By chance, do you allow us to migrate your website to a copy version hosted on our servers? In order to check this better, without compromising the live production.

Further, if you also have a staging version of the website (or if you can prepare one), please provide us with its credentials as well - your next reply will be private again.

Please keep us posted about it. Thank you!

outubro 27, 2022 em 6:52 pm #12326777

arielG-3

Hi Mateus,

Yes, you can create a copy of the site on your servers.

I allow you to copy the entire site to your server for further verification.

Thanks

outubro 28, 2022 em 3:08 pm #12332589

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for your confirmation.

Unfortunately, we're facing a hard time trying to migrate the website to a copy version hosted on our servers. In order to get a lighter package, we are using Duplicator and applying some filters to it, since we won't be able to move the entire website - which has approximately 30GB.

However, by applying these filters, we receive this message: link oculto

Would it be possible to momentarily deactivate this protection, just until we complete the package download? Or, if you prefer to provide your own package, I'm enabling the private fields for you. Just make sure that it is not so heavy, otherwise our servers won't support it.

Another option would be to create a staging version, as I stated above (if it is possible for you). Regardless, please review the three options I gave to you:

- deactivate the firewall protection for a while
- provide us with a website package
- provide us with a staging website

And let us know which one you prefer. Your next reply will be private. Please keep us posted, and thanks in advance!

outubro 31, 2022 em 1:31 am #12339381

arielG-3

Hello,

The firewall has been disabled as you requested. (first option)

You can continue using Duplicator and perform any tests you need on your servers.

If you need any information, please get in touch.

Thanks

outubro 31, 2022 em 9:06 pm #12346045

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Hi there,

Thank you, but unfortunately the problem persists.

I have made a video showing you the website size, and that we're unable to filter some files in order to get a lighter package: link oculto

Please review this and kindly consider the three options I gave to you before. Without one of them we cannot debug this issue properly (since the live website should remain untouched, I believe).

Thanks for your understanding.

novembro 1, 2022 em 1:50 pm #12348999

arielG-3

Hi Mateus,

I will try to create a staging site.

Please wait until I finish as it takes time.

I'll let you know here when I get it.

Thanks

novembro 4, 2022 em 6:36 pm #12385003

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Hello again,

I have double-checked the problem, but so far I haven't been able to find a fix. I asked my colleagues to take a look to see if there's anything I'm missing.

I'll come back here as soon as one of them answers me (which shouldn't take long). Thank you in advance for your patience!

Regards,
Mateus.

novembro 7, 2022 em 10:45 pm #12404425

arielG-3

Hi Matthew,

Any news? See with your colleagues if they can solve it because I really need this.

If that's not possible, unfortunately I'll have to ask for a refund and look for another multilingual plugin. 🙁

Thanks

novembro 7, 2022 em 11:42 pm #12404539

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience.

Upon further inspection, we have found some conclusions. In our diagnosis we could check that WPML is really taking a considerable part of this, but I also could find another possible culprit – several custom plugins related to WooCommerce (they start with ‘LB’, for example, LB Dlocal for WooCommerce, LB Discounts for Woocommerce, etc).

These were my tests in the query monitor:

- With all plugins activated: link oculto – a huge number of queries, mostly coming from the caller WP_Post::get_instance (approximately 15k)
- With WPML deactivated, but the LB plugins enabled: link oculto, still a lot of queries
- LB plugins disabled, WPML ones enabled: link oculto
- Both LB and WPML deactivated: link oculto

We have similar results with a default theme active, and also in the copy website hosted on our servers.

Having said that, we want to give you some options and suggestions:

#1 A possible solution, but please make sure to have a website backup before trying this procedure (also, test in the staging version first): https://wpml.org/forums/topic/index-mysql-tables/page/3/#post-10883283

#2 Then, check the issue again. If it persists, can you please rerun the original conflict test to find the exact culprit with the steps explained below:

- Deactivate all plugins except WPML plugins and WooCommerce
- Leave the site untouched for a few hours so that the extra load from other plugins and themes to your server cools down and the test is fair
- Test the loading speed of the site
- If the issue is fixed, activate plugins and original theme one at a time and try loading a few pages on the site to see which one starts the issue.

#3 If you still get the issue but couldn't find the exact plugin causing the issue, here are some steps that could help please try them and see how it goes:

- Go to WPML -> Strings Translations and click on the "Remove strings" there, this will remove any untranslated strings from the database
- Use a caching plugin with an external object caching server Like Memcache or Redis
- Optimize images and use a CDN, more details at https://wpml.org/tutorials/2022/03/boosting-the-performance-of-your-multilingual-wordpress-site/

Further, what else we would suggest is that you contact the LB plugin's developer and also address the issue with them, so that they check this once.

Please give those suggestions a try and let us know how it goes.

O tópico '[Fechado] Website very slow when "WPML Multilingual CMS" is enabled' está fechado para novas respostas.