Este usuário não tem tópicos favoritos.
Tópicos de Fórum Favoritos
Tópicos do fórum criados
|Tags translations are displaying as a number||2||15||10 mes, 1 semana atrás|
|Translated pages redirect to homepage of the original language||2||6||1 ano, 2 mes atrás|
|cant find a string||2||6||1 ano, 7 mes atrás|
|Display non translated posts/portefolio||1||2||1 ano, 8 mes atrás|
|send users language to mailchimp list||2||9||1 ano, 9 mes atrás|
|Images not being duplicated||2||4||1 ano, 9 mes atrás|
| Can´t update any plugin with WPML Plugins activated|
1. Ensure that you have a full backup for the site.
2. Log in to your WPML.org account and go to the Downloads section. Download the WPML components that you need. You will receive a ZIP file for each one of WPML’s components.
3. Deactivate the current WPML version that you are using. Be sure to deactivate WPML and all its components. Otherwise, the installation files may be locked and not writeable. Don’t worry, your translations are not going to be modified.
4. Delete the plugin, so that you can install the new version. Note: if you cannot delete from inside WordPress, use an FTP program to delete the folders of WPML and its components from wp-content/plugins.
5. In the WordPress admin, go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and upload the ZIP files that you downloaded. Alternatively, if you cannot upload plugins directly to WordPress, unzip each file. A directory will be created. Then upload the unzipped directories to your site’s ‘wp-contents/plugins’ directory and overwrite the existing folders for WPML and its components.
6. Log in to your site, go to Plugins and activate WPML core first and then its components.
|2||10||1 ano, 10 mes atrás|
| “It looks like languages per directories will not function.”|
|2||3||1 ano, 10 mes atrás|
| muti domain + subdirectories|
|2||7||1 ano, 10 mes atrás|
| Translating 404 page|
|2||14||2 anos, 2 mes atrás|
| Can´t find some strings to translate 1 2|
Please go to WPML > String Translation and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link "Translate texts in admin screens »". Then, scroll through that page and see if you find these string. If so, tick the checkbox and click Apply to add it to the String Translation table. Now you can go back to WPML > String Translation and you should see the string added there.
|3||26||2 anos, 4 mes atrás|
|Portfolio main content||2||12||2 anos, 4 mes atrás|
|Hi I upgraded from cms to cms lifetime but i still get this https://prnt.sc/ft7b||2||2||3 anos atrás|
|Multi domains with WPML||2||6||3 anos, 7 mes atrás|
|users get redirected to the homepage||2||6||4 anos, 2 mes atrás|