The site offers diving courses for beginners as well as technical diving courses to high levels. Diving trips and excursions are also promoted.
The target audience is divers and non-divers visiting Thailand who wish to experience or expand their knowledge in scuba diving.
The owner of the company is Danish and of course, promotes his services in Denmark but as he is also fluent in English, there is a need to offer the same services to a much more expanded target audience. With the site being translated to English, the possibility to offer divers services to English countries means that the number of potential customers is very much increased.
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.