Pivo in cvetje Laško (also known as Beer and Flowers festival) is a long-running festival which attracts several tens of thousands of visitors every year with its rich portfolio of music shows, activities and exhibitions.
The website is currently available in two languages (Slovenian, English), connected via WPML, but in the past it had four languages available. It runs on a completely custom mobile-first WordPress theme, supporting several iterations of the front page (pre-festival, festival, and post-festival) which are changed as appropriate. The most important features are performers and event lists, visitor info and line-up schedules which are all available in the enabled languages.http://www.pivo-cvetje.si/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.