* Fixed a small issue with the product translations editor (additional toolbar showing)
* Fixed a compatibility issue with Memcached on Siteground: product category archive pages were returning 404
* Bug fix: the price widget was not using the correct values with multi-currency mode on
* Bug fix: in some cases the costs for International Shipping were not calculated correctly in the secondary languages
* Bug fix: When using comma for a decimal separator, for custom prices, the rounded values were not determined correctly
* Bug fix: In some cases, translated product variations were displayed as ‘out of stock’ on the front end.
* Fixed a fatal error occurring when selecting the WPML admin language to ‘All languages’ on the WooCommerce settings page
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.