We’re getting close to completing the first stable version of WPML and are looking forward to what’s next. The roadmap page includes a host of features that are planned but the question is what’s going to come first?
In the spirit of doing something useful, I thought it would be a good idea asking WPML users that exact question.
Upcoming CMS navigation features:
- More flexibility in the main navigation.
- Custom HTML in drop down menus (like for adding icons and item description text).
- AJAX management for page order, section grouping and other navigation controls.
Next features for the multilingual system:
- Per user admin language selection.
- Translation for widgets, tagline and other free texts.
So, let’s start by telling us what you’re using WPML for: