Это форум технической поддержки WPML – плагина для многоязычной WordPress.

Доступно для чтения всем, но только клиенты, купившие WPML, могут оставлять сообщения. Сотрудники WPML отвечают на сообщения форума 6 дней в неделю, 22 часов в сутки.

This topic contains 34 ответов, has 3 голосов.

Last updated by andriiG-2 2 месяца назад.

Assigned support staff: Andrey.

Автор Посты
Август 2, 2019 в 2:43 пп #4330887

andriiG-2

novaremont.es
перевод на испанский и английский языки
что здесь можно понять?

Август 4, 2019 в 1:16 дп #4335093

Laura
Supporter

Languages: Английский (English ) Итальянский (Italiano ) Португальский, Бразилия (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Currently, there are no available Russian supporters, so I'm going to reply in English. Please let me know if this is a problem.

In the screenshot you posted, the translation highlighted in yellow are from Storefront .mo files - it means you don't have to translate them and they will display that translation in the frontend.

If instead you want to use your own translation, you can type it in the boxes and check "use my translation".

Please let me know if this answer your question or if the issue is different.

Август 6, 2019 в 9:48 дп #4345927

andriiG-2

Hello, I'm interested in translating the menu as in the photo below. I can’t figure out how to do this. I need to do from Russian to Spanish and to English. thank.
our website hidden link now russian

Август 6, 2019 в 10:02 дп #4346133

andriiG-2

What actions do I need to do? I’ve been work for several days but can’t solve this problem

Август 6, 2019 в 11:53 дп #4347013

Laura
Supporter

Languages: Английский (English ) Итальянский (Italiano ) Португальский, Бразилия (Português )

Hi,

our documentation for translating menus is here: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/

However, it might be that the menu comes from the theme and in that case it might be necessary to translate it differently (how depends on the theme).

I would also need your WPML debug information. You can find it in:
WPML -> Support -> click on debug information link
Then you can copy/paste the text you see in the Debug box I'll enable for the next answer.
More information here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Август 6, 2019 в 1:01 пп #4347661

andriiG-2

[removed]

Август 6, 2019 в 1:36 пп #4347847

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

thanks for the debug information, but you didn't reply to my question. I don't know your theme so I can't know if the menu comes from there or from WordPress.

Did you try to translate the menu following the documentation I provided?

Август 6, 2019 в 1:48 пп #4348007

andriiG-2

what do you need to understand what my theme is?
the Built from themeforest
I have a finished theme and filled content. I try to synchronize, but not very successful
This theme
hidden link

Август 6, 2019 в 2:01 пп #4348137

andriiG-2

Everything written in
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/
Does not work

Август 6, 2019 в 2:13 пп #4348231

andriiG-2

I now have a website in Russian. I want to create 2 identical copies with photos and text, and then translate them into Spanish and English. nothing else

Август 6, 2019 в 3:27 пп #4349117

andriiG-2

I want to translate menu, look this screen. But no understand how
I have menu in russian, but when I want to translate main menu to main menu (es) or (en) didnt understand how((

Август 7, 2019 в 9:20 дп #4353137

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

what did you do to translate your menu in Russian? Since the admin is all in Russian and I don't speak it, I can't understand very well.

Please add your site's credentials so I can test the issue.

Август 7, 2019 в 9:27 дп #4353185

andriiG-2

When I bought a subscription to the plugin, technical support in Russian is indicated there. But it turns out she is gone!!
you can connect to my computer through Team Viewer?

Август 7, 2019 в 10:03 дп #4353425

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

when I first replied to this ticket, I asked if not having support in Russian was a problem. We don't have many Russian supporters and they have the right to take vacations from time to time.

I'll check if it's possible to reassign the ticket to a Russian supporter.

Август 7, 2019 в 10:05 дп #4353429

andriiG-2

Thank you, let me know the result as soon as possible.

maybe you can connect to my computer through Team Viewer??