Это форум технической поддержки WPML – плагина для многоязычной WordPress.

Доступно для чтения всем, но только клиенты, купившие WPML, могут оставлять сообщения. Сотрудники WPML отвечают на сообщения форума 6 дней в неделю, 22 часов в сутки.

Сотрудники Службы поддержки сегодня не доступны на форуме Russian. Создайте обращение и мы возьмемся за решение вашего вопроса, как только будем в сети. Благодарим за понимание.

This topic contains 34 ответов, has 2 голосов.

Last updated by Alejandro 3 месяца назад.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Автор Посты
Июль 3, 2019 в 7:27 пп

Александр Крутов

I updated the vpms plugins. I opened the record for editing and did not see any fields in it: hidden link.

I returned the plugins of the old versions. Help me please.

Июль 4, 2019 в 6:32 дп #4140461

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: Английский (English ) Испанский (Español ) Итальянский (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Welcome to WPML Support. I'll do my best to help you solve this issue.

You are now on version 4.1.2 and you tried to update to our most recent version and you say that you had no "fields"

Could you explain a bit better what do you mean by that?

The best way to test this scenario would be for you to create a staging site where we can test what's going on(we can provide you with one if you can't or don't know how to do it, just let me know)

Before updating WPML I would update everything else, too, because this seems like an incompatibility or conflict with a plugin or theme.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Июль 4, 2019 в 6:53 дп #4140529

Александр Крутов

Hello! After the update, I see only one field with the main text of the publication. And all the information and publication management is gone - hidden link

Must be so
hidden link

You can update the plugins and see the result. I can then return them. At the same time the site continues to work. Fields are hidden only in the editing mode of published records.

Июль 4, 2019 в 7:11 дп #4140621

Alejandro
Supporter

I see that all or most of the fields are related to the theme (geodirectories). Would you mind uploading the geodirectories theme to this site: hidden link

That's a sandbox site, which purpose is to solely isolate a suspected compatibility issue. try to add your languages in this site and see if the fields appear or not in here.

If you need to make more steps than just activate the plugin and maybe add a page, then let me know which ones are they, so i can inspect what could be the reason for this weird problem you're facing.

Regards.

Июль 4, 2019 в 8:11 дп #4141095
Александр Крутов

I did not understand what I need to do on your site. And there is another problem. Even before updating the plugin, I duplicated records. The main language is Russian. I duplicate in English and Ukrainian. Duplicates of other languages ​​are well added to the master record. But in addition to this, 2 more entries are created without categories, and the data is not duplicated in some fields hidden link Maybe I configured something wrong in WPML?

I duplicated using WPML translation management - made copies of records.

Новые потоки, созданные Alejandro и связанные с этитм потоком, приведены ниже:

https://wpml.org/ru/forums/topic/split-problem-after-update-wpml-multilingual-cms-4-2-7-1/

Июль 4, 2019 в 8:16 дп #4141129

Александр Крутов

I apologize if my messages are not very clear, I use Google as a translator from Russian.

Июль 4, 2019 в 10:24 дп #4142299

Alejandro
Supporter

Let me explain myself better:

I need you to upload the geodirectories theme to the site i sent: hidden link

Then create a page that replicates the one that you have (the page that doesn't work when you update WPML to its latest version) in the page i sent above.

That will help me try to isolate the problem of the missing fields you mentioned at the beginning of the ticket.

I'll open a new ticket for the other problem you're facing.

Regards.

---------------------------

Это версия написанного мной на английском языке на сайте deepl.com (пожалуйста, ответьте на английском языке).

Позвольте мне объясниться получше:

Мне нужно, чтобы вы загрузили тему геодокументов на сайт, который я отправил: hidden link.

Затем создайте страницу, которая копирует ту, что у вас есть (страницу, которая не работает при обновлении WPML до последней версии) на странице, которую я отправил выше.

Это поможет мне изолировать проблему с отсутствующими полями, о которых вы упомянули в начале билета.

Я открою новый билет на другую проблему, с которой ты сталкиваешься.

С уважением.

Июль 4, 2019 в 10:47 дп #4142507

Александр Крутов

I understand what you're saying. But I have a problem with fields in content like user records. I didn't check for duplicate pages. Therefore, to check me to download not only the site theme, but also all the plugins and their settings.

Maybe you need to make a duplicate site for you and check everything on it? If yes, how to do this?

Июль 4, 2019 в 11:54 дп #4142921

Александр Крутов

You wrote: "I'll open a new ticket for the other problem you're facing." Where can I see him?

Июль 4, 2019 в 2:37 пп
Июль 4, 2019 в 5:49 пп #4145645

Александр Крутов

Oh, thank you. Thank you. Today I will try to make duplication of the site.

Июль 5, 2019 в 6:28 дп #4147923

Alejandro
Supporter

Of course, let me know when you do (remember i left the message as a private one, so you need to click "Show Private Message" to actually see the message. and you'll find it exactly 2 messages above this one.

Regards.

Июль 5, 2019 в 9:01 дп #4149319

Александр Крутов

Thank you for your answer and your concern. I will do the migration on 07.07.19

Июль 5, 2019 в 10:07 дп #4150103

Alejandro
Supporter

Perfect, I'll wait for it then.

Have a lovely weekend!

Июль 6, 2019 в 5:54 пп #4156235

Александр Крутов

Good afternoon! I've done the site migration. Do you have access?