Это форум технической поддержки WPML – плагина для многоязычной WordPress.

Доступно для чтения всем, но только клиенты, купившие WPML, могут оставлять сообщения. Сотрудники WPML отвечают на сообщения форума 6 дней в неделю, 22 часов в сутки.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.85 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Помечено: 

This topic contains 1 ответ, has 2 голосов.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 месяца, 2 недели назад.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Автор Посты
Июнь 25, 2019 в 7:53 пп #4087037

kosmasP-2

Hello. If the default language is English. But the site has two more languages, Russian and Greek, and the owner creates an ad for rental properties in Greek, How to display this ad in other languages without translation and without duplication? Theme wprentals. Thanks you

Июнь 26, 2019 в 7:47 дп #4090203

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: Английский (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

It would be better if you can elaborate a bit about your request, I am afraid i could not understand your request.

What i understood is you are trying to display the properties on all lanagues is that right ? If that is case could you please explain how you will be handling the translations? Should the transalation needs to be displayed on all lanagues as well ?

Kind regards
Raja

Тема ‘[Закрытые] Question on displaying real estate ads in all languages’ закрыта для новых сообщений.