Это форум технической поддержки WPML – плагина для многоязычной WordPress.

Доступно для чтения всем, но только клиенты, купившие WPML, могут оставлять сообщения. Сотрудники WPML отвечают на сообщения форума 6 дней в неделю, 22 часов в сутки.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.97 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 8 ответов, has 2 голосов.

Last updated by Alejandro 3 мес., 2 нед. назад.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Автор Сообщения
Июль 4, 2019 в 1:53 пп #4144093

Александр Крутов

I have a problem. even before updating I duplicated records. The main language is Russian. I duplicate in English and Ukrainian. Duplicates of other languages ​​are well added to the master record. But in addition to this, 2 more entries are created without categories, and the data is not duplicated in some fields hidden link Maybe I configured something wrong in WPML?

I duplicated using WPML translation management - made copies of records.

Июль 4, 2019 в 2:37 пп #4144617

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: Английский (English ) Испанский (Español ) Итальянский (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

We used to see that issue on outdated Advanced custom field multilingual versions. that happened on some themes and only when repeaters were used, which i don't know if that was your case.

The problem happened on a few themes, most of the time on custom ones, because something sort of indirectly called a hook that created a new post whenever you edited or created a translation.

I just sent the instruction to migrate your site to cloudways, that way none of our tests would interfere on your site at all.

Please let me know when the migration is complete so i can run all the tests and help you out with both of these problems.

Regards

Июль 7, 2019 в 8:46 дп #4157407

Александр Крутов

Migration of the site has already been performed.

Июль 8, 2019 в 2:46 пп #4163673

Alejandro
Supporter

I'm working on your case right now, i'll update you as soon as i have found something

Июль 9, 2019 в 8:20 дп #4168487

Alejandro
Supporter

Hi there. can you access the staging server (with your own credentials) and see if the duplication issue is still there?

If it is, can you give me the steps to replicate this issue? i tried creating one post y myself in the same place and translated it but i couldn't replicate the problem.

Can you please check it out and let me know?

The URL of the staging site is: hidden link

Regards.

Июль 9, 2019 в 9:21 дп #4168937

Александр Крутов

Good afternoon! There's a problem.
hidden link
hidden link

Июль 9, 2019 в 12:37 пп #4170767

Alejandro
Supporter

Could you please update your geodirectory plugin and add-on and let me know? i'll have to manually migrate them to the staging site to continue with the testing.

Thanks.

Июль 9, 2019 в 12:55 пп #4170919

Александр Крутов

Do you mind if we work on my server on the intermediate site? I have already started doing it and will update the plugins tonight.

Июль 9, 2019 в 1:42 пп #4171323

Alejandro
Supporter

i'm totally fine with that.

Just let me know when i can access and please make a backup before we start, as we require on our support policy.

Regards.

Тема «[Закрытые] Split: Problem after update WPML Multilingual CMS 4.2.7.1» закрыта для новых ответов.