Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.69 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by oleksandrS-5 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Johan.

Author Posts
July 15, 2022 at 6:51 am #11671945

oleksandrS-5

I'm translating my products from woo, and as they been translated disappearing from categories. Only some products are showing and I dodn't get why.
I'm trying to sync attributes but the proces didn't finish in a days.

July 15, 2022 at 1:50 pm #11675219

Johan

Hi there,

Are you sure that all of your products are translated? Sometimes if the product is not translated and a category is attached to it, it will not be seen on the front end.

IMPORTANT STEP! Create a backup of your website. IMPORTANT: Please, note, that a backup is required for security reasons, and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/ plugin for these backup needs.

Go to “WordPress Dashboard > Woocommerce > Woocommerce Multilingual > Status (Tab)”.
Scroll down and click the “Troubleshooting” link.
Check the “Sync products categories (display type, thumbnail)” option (Keep the others unchecked).
Click the “Start” button and wait for the process to finish.
You can also go to WPML -> Settings -> Post Type Translations.
Set the products to “translatable – or fallback to default language if the translation does not exist”.

This should display the original products in second languages if a translation does not exist.

Thanks.

July 17, 2022 at 4:12 pm #11681347

oleksandrS-5

Thanks,
But any suggestions didn't help.

July 17, 2022 at 8:26 pm #11681609

oleksandrS-5

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
This was not the problem from WPML.
((

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.