Это форум технической поддержки WPML – плагина для многоязычной WordPress.

Доступно для чтения всем, но только клиенты, купившие WPML, могут оставлять сообщения. Сотрудники WPML отвечают на сообщения форума 6 дней в неделю, 22 часов в сутки.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.32 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Помечено: 

This topic contains 3 ответов, has 2 голосов.

Last updated by Bobby 1 месяц, 4 нед. назад.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Автор Сообщения
Август 19, 2019 в 2:28 пп #4416905

Сергей Мудренко

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Trying to make changes to the translation. We need to change page attributes. But the inscription appears and no changes apply:
Attention! You are trying to make changes to the translation using the standard WordPress editor, but the WPML Translation Editor is selected in the settings of your site.
hidden link

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No

Is there a similar example that we can see?
No

What is the link to your site?
hidden link
But now it is closed from external access. We are in the process of adapting content

Август 20, 2019 в 2:20 дп #4419907

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Английский (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

you should be able to make your changes and update the page even thought this warning is showing.

the warning is simply letting you know that you started adding translations using the WPML Translation Editor but now you are using the standard WP Editor.

what are your results if you make your changes and update the page ?

Август 20, 2019 в 9:15 дп #4422055

Сергей Мудренко

If I make changes and click Update the page, the changes do not take effect. . A window appears again about which I wrote above.

Август 20, 2019 в 6:17 пп #4425971

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Английский (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

If possible i would like to take a closer look at the backend to further test this issue

Please provide me with a page that i can see this issue on

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

Тема «[Закрытые] Try to make changes to the translation» закрыта для новых ответов.