- Extracted setting tabs from the «Translation management» page to a new «Settings» page.
- Added a notice when translating Gutenberg’s blocks in the translation editor.
- Swapped the strings in brackets in the translator dropdown.
- Add a confirmation dialog when a batch is sent to a translation service
- Pages are now pre-selected in the Translation Management dashboard filters
- Make the option «Don’t include already translated terms in the translation editor» enabled by default in new sites.
- Implemented a new Translation Manager wizard
- Moved the translations services «items per page» option to the standard WP screen options.
- Implemented refreshing of data for the active Translation Service
- Restored the parent filter in the Translation Management Dashboard
- Changed the implementation of ICanLocalize so it’s handled like the other Translation Services
- Remove use of icl_reminders.js to prevent any cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities
- Implemented WPML Translation Priority taxonomy which can be used to define a priority of posts or strings sent to translation
- The active translation service information is refreshed when visiting the «Translation services» tab.
- Fixed translated WYSIWIG fields showing as untranslated on Translation Editor
- Fixed strings package jobs that could not be canceled from the translation service.
- Prevent issues during TP ratings synchronization.
- Fixed compatibility issue with «SpeakOut! Email Petitions» plugin when visiting settings page
- Stripped carriage return from exported XLIFF files
- Fixed issue with HTML entity not being converted to symbol in the Translation Jobs page
- Replaced create_function which is deprecated in PHP 7.2
- Fixed issue when names/similar fields are matched during the uploading of an XLIFF translation
- Fixed an issue with labels in filters of Translation Management changing language according to the admin language switcher
- Resolved exception with external jobs that have the status «needs_update»
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.