- Enabled «batch sync» action on the job list even if a job is completed.
- Fixed a security issue to prevent «Editor» Translation Managers from creating new «Administrator» translators.
- Fixed a problem with downloading translated XLIFF files on some hostings.
- Fixed a problem with canceling local translation jobs.
- Fixed an issue with a huge content of translation package when the settings contain corrupted data.
- Fixed an issue with fetching updated translations from the Advanced Translation Editor.
- Fixed an issue with overriding of categories when a post with shortcodes is saved.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.