The ‘100 van Leeghwater’ is a 100 km walk. The start and finish of this walk are in Zuidschermer, in the heart of the country of Leeghwater (The Netherlands). The varied route will take you along dikes and roads in the Schermer, the Beemster, and through the picturesque villages of Schermerhorn, Middenbeemster and De Rijp, amongst others. The participants will also walk through Alkmaar, the city of cheese, with its famous Waagplein. A beautiful, authentic, and monumental territory in the province of North Holland.
Because 100 van Leeghwater wants to attract people from all over the world we made the site multilingual (German and English).https://100vanleeghwater.nl/en/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.